These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and the documents referred to in them apply to your use of mobile applications called Qoorio available for iOS and Android devices and/or the website located at the address https://www.qoorio.app (each known as the “Platform”). If you do not agree to these terms you should not access or view the Platform. This Platform is operated by HumansApp, UAB (company number 304932414) whose registered office is at Malunu st. 6C-6, LT-01200 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, (“we” “our” “Qoorio”). Our VAT number is LT100011972613.
1. Other applicable Terms
We provide an online facility through which individuals can buy and sell meetings and communicate with one another in public and in private (the “Services”). From time to time Qoorio may also make available to the users certain additional-services subject to additional charges. You undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services.
3. Our function
Our Platform is an online venue for individuals to buy and sell meetings with other individuals. We are not a party to any transaction between a buyer and a seller or two individuals who agree to an exchange, except for the Services we provide to facilitate transactions. We do not buy, sell or support to buy, sell any of the meetings displayed on our Platform. The Platform hosts third-party content. We do not pre-vet any meetings listed on the Platform or any parties who you may deal with on the Platform. You are responsible for vetting the parties that you deal with. We shall not be obliged to engage in any dispute between buyers and sellers, except disputes related to payment services we provide to facilitate transactions.
4. Requirements to use the Services
To use the Services, you must register with us by completing the registration form. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 years old. Business sellers are not permitted to use the Services. When business sellers transact with consumers they are subject to more legal requirements than non-business sellers. By using the Services you warrant that you are a not a business seller. You undertake to keep up to date all information about you on the Platform. You warrant that any information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete.
5. Your account and password
6. Content you provide, feedback and private messaging
Any content you provide to us or any contact you make with other users, whether privately or publicly, must comply with our Terms. You warrant that any such content or contact complies with the Terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of this warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of that warranty. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Platform. You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, unconditional, worldwide licence to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any content you provide to us. Qoorio provides a direct user messaging functionality for the sole purpose of facilitating transactions between the users on the Platform. We reserve the right to review content of the first (introduction) message sent by the buyer to the seller for purposes defined in Article 8 of these Terms. Other than that, we will not access content of your messages unless one of the involved users grants an access right to Qoorio by raising a dispute with our Customer Support. Please note that Qoorio may use automatic scanning tools/filters in order to detect and prevent spam and/or fraud and/or any other activity contrary to applicable legal acts on the Platform. In such cases Qoorio representatives will cross-check automatic-scanning/filtering results (without accessing messages) in order to determine what preventative action should be taken to ensure security of the platform.
7. Rules for listing meeting options
In respect of all meeting options you offer for sale through the Platform:
- You must ensure that such meeting options comply with our Terms;
- The sale must not infringe the rights of any third party and must not breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- You may amend the terms on which you offer a meeting option at any time before you have entered into a contract to sell the meeting;
- You may remove a meeting option from the Platform at any time before you have entered into a contract to sell it.
In order to list meeting options on our platform, you have to undergo certain checks. This is to make sure that you are who you say you are, to maintain a high level of quality to users of our Platform and for security purposes. These checks entail, but are not limited to, checking your ID, photo, meeting option description and your experience related to a meeting option.
8. Prohibited meeting options
We reserve the right to determine what meeting options are and aren’t allowed on Qoorio. If we discover that certain meeting options violate our Terms, pose any risk to our members, infringe the rights of any third party or breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, we may act in any way to prevent that. You cannot provide these meeting options on Qoorio (the list is not exhaustive and is to be considered only as a guide):
- Selling any kind of physical products;
- Escort, massage parlor or any sexual services;
- Lending money or anything else;
- Financial services;
- Any service that does not involve a face to face meeting;
- Any activity that encourages the use of drugs;
- Selling business and/or investment opportunities operating as “get rich quick schemes” or selling “a chance to invest”.
9. Fee for Qoorio Services
Where the payment Services are used for a transaction, you agree that Qoorio shall receive a Fee for buying and/or selling meetings through the Platform. Please note that you will always see an applicable Fee for meetings you intend to buy and/or sell.
10. Buying using the Platform
Where you use our Platform to buy any meetings:
- When you confirm the meeting details on the chat page, you acknowledge and agree that you enter into a contract with the seller to purchase that meeting option.
- When you enter into a contract to purchase a meeting option you warrant and undertake that you have the legal right to enter into such transaction.
- You may terminate the contract with the seller, but that could become subject to a penalty in the amount of the agreed upon purchase price and/or Qoorio fee and/or suspension of your account.
- When you enter into a contract with a seller payment will be taken from your credit or debit card, Qoorio balance, or bank account immediately.
11. Selling using the Platform
Where you use our Platform to sell any meetings:
- A meeting option that is for sale is an offer by the seller which may be accepted by a buyer.
- Prior to entry into a contract with a buyer, you may consider offers for a meeting option from other Platform users.
- An offer from a buyer to buy a meeting option is not mandatory. You can opt to not agree to a sale.
- Once you confirm the meeting details on the chat page you acknowledge and agree that you enter into a contract with the buyer to sell that meeting option to them.
- You may terminate the contract with the buyer, but that could become subject to a penalty in the amount of the agreed upon purchase price and/or Qoorio fee and/or suspension of your account.
12. Payment services
Qoorio is responsible for the transactions going over the platform, and in this capacity will handle refunds, chargebacks. Where you use our payment services:
- Buyers must pay sellers for Meetings by credit or debit card, Qoorio balance, or bank transfer using the payment services on the Platform.
- Payments must be made in the currency specified on the Platform.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) and other applicable taxes.
- Qoorio fee of 8% is always added atop the price of the listed meeting option as to be paid by a buyer.
- Qoorio fee of 10% is always subtracted from the price of the listed meeting option as to be paid by a seller.
- Buyers and sellers will always see applicable Fees for Qoorio Services when they intend to buy and/or sell a meeting through the Platform.
- Buyers and sellers are each responsible for their own additional costs or expenditures, that arise during their meeting, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the buyer and the seller beforehand.
- Payment for a meeting is made in advance. The buyer’s credit or debit card, Qoorio balance, or bank account will be charged when the buyer and seller enter into a contract. We will not credit the seller’s account until the buyer has deemed to have accepted the meeting.
- Qoorio may at any point in time upon its sole discretion to suspend and/or cancel any transaction and or requested payment should it have grounds to believe that such transaction may be fraudulent or contrary to the applicable legal acts or harmful to Qoorio and/or any user or third party.
- We use a third party service provider to process your payment and to store your credit or debit card, ID card copy or similar information. When using our payment services, you agree with our provider’s conditions and terms. We shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of such third party. You shall be solely responsible for the transmission of information connected to your credit or debit card, or bank account and we hereby exclude all liability to the extent permitted by law.
When using our payment services, you agree with our provider’s conditions and terms. We shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of such third party payment service provider. You shall be solely responsible for the transmission of information connected to your credit or debit card, or bank account and we hereby exclude all liability to the extent permitted by law. Please know that for use of e-wallet Adyen applies Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) rules as specified in the Adyen conditions. However, Qoorio reserves the right to apply lower value thresholds for triggering KYC identification requirements for sole purpose of preventing suspension of any future transactions by the payment service provider Adyen. The money that the sellers gained at selling items on Qoorio will be kept on a Qoorio balance. The money can be transferred any time by the seller to his personal bank account. Please note that additional terms may apply.
14. Escrow payment Terms
In order to protect our buyers, we will hold the purchase price for the meeting for not less than 2 days after the date on which that meeting option was supposed have happened or until both buyer and seller have marked on the Platform that the meeting happened. During this period it is the buyer’s or seller’s responsibility to raise a dispute. After this period, compensation is no longer applicable and funds are released to the seller. All disputes must be raised via Qoorio and not via external payment services. If a seller fails to show up to the agreed upon meeting with a buyer we shall be entitled to refund the purchase price to the buyer’s account. The buyer must notify us about the aforementioned issue by using the Platform within 2 days after the meeting as shown in the system. The refund of the purchase price shall be the buyer’s only remedy in respect of its contract with the seller. If a buyer deems that the meeting was not as agreed upon or is unhappy with the meeting, the buyer must raise a dispute by using the Platform within 2 days after the meeting as shown in the system. In such case, Qoorio will carefully investigate the dispute. Qoorio reserves the full right to refund or not to refund the purchase price to the buyer’s account, based on the dispute’s investigation results. If a buyer does not contact us within 2 days after the meeting, the buyer will be deemed to have accepted the meeting. On acceptance of a meeting, we will credit to the seller’s account the purchase price of that meeting less any commission due to us. Where the buyer raises a dispute, we will hold the purchase price minus any commission due to us until we have investigated the claim. Despite the payment method chosen by the buyer – all Escrow Payment related disputes shall be addressed to Qoorio directly, unless Qoorio provides for a feature for users to settle/agree-on such dispute directly without approaching Qoorio. In this case dispute is considered to be settled and transaction completed once users reach a mutual agreement. Qoorio will not accept any repeated claims from users. Qoorio reserves a right to deny compensation and claim back compensation paid out for a user in case user in question has already received adequate compensation from other sources (e.g. third-party payment service provider).
15. Removal, warnings, blocking, suspension and termination
We may at our option, issue warnings, suspend, block or terminate your access to this Platform and/or the Services (or any part of them) or remove any content uploaded, including without limitation, any meeting option if:
- you are in breach of these Terms;
- you act in any manner which we consider may damage our reputation; or
- you use the Platform or Services in a manner which we consider to be fraudulent or contrary to law.
16. Access to this Platform and its Services and content
We do not guarantee that this Platform, or any Services or content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Platform, or any Services or content on it, and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
17. Viruses or bugs
We do not guarantee that this Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, programmes and platform in order to access this Platform. You must not misuse this Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Platform, the server on which this Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Platform. You must not attack this Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Platform will cease immediately.
Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied that this Platform, any content and the Services on it:
- are accurate, complete, up-to-date or suitable for any purpose; or
- are free of error or omission.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this Platform, any content or the Services on it. We provide an online facility to introduce individuals to one another, to enable the purchase and/or sale of meetings between them and to allow them to communicate with one another in public and in private. Buyers and sellers are solely responsible for transactions entered into using the Platform. We are not responsible for any action or inaction of users of the Platform or Services, or content provided by users of the Platform including, without limitation:
- the descriptions, videos or photos;
- the quality, legality or safety of the meetings;
- any seller’s or buyer’s right to enter into a sale;
- any buyer’s obligations to declare expenditure through the Platform;
- any seller’s obligations to declare income through the Platform;
- any seller’s obligations to pay taxes.
You agree to indemnify us for any loss, liability, cost or expense for any third party claim arising from or connected to your misuse of the Platform or Services or any use which is in breach of these Terms. In respect of any dispute you may have with another user of the Platform, you agree to:
- waive any claim you may have against us in connection with such dispute; and
- indemnify us for any loss or liability we incur as a result of any claim made against us by such user or any other third party as a result of such dispute.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Platform or Services, or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We are not responsible for any third party service providers that you integrate into your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Qoorio, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies accept no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages,
- or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through your use of the Services and our Platform.
We limit our liability under this Agreement, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or otherwise, to a maximum of €100.
19. Third party links and resources in this Platform
Where this Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Platform. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
20. Events beyond our control
We shall not be in breach of these Terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any obligations under these Terms agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control. In such circumstances we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
If any part of the terms contained in these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Entire agreement
These Terms and all documents referred to in these Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us and you, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. We and you agree that in entering into these Terms have relied on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document referred to in them. Neither us nor you shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in these terms or any document referred to in them.
23. Applicable law
Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and formation, are governed by HumansApp, UAB residing country law.
Qoorio TM is a trademark of HumansApp, UAB. Any other trademark displayed on the Platform is not owned by us or our group companies. Any use of such trademarks may be an infringement of the rights of the owner in those trademarks.
25. Changes and amendments
We may change these Terms from time to time by posting an amended version on this page in the following circumstances:
- to reflect changes or expected changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to reflect any ruling by a court, regulator or any other similar body having authority;
- to make these terms clearer or fairer;
- to reflect changes and developments in how we operate our business;
- to rectify any error which we may discover at a later date; or
- to reflect changes in market conditions or standard industry practice.
We recommend that you check this page from time to time, as your continued use of this Platform after these Terms are amended shall mean that you agree to be bound by such changes.
26. Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Platform or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Platform and its Services.